[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Remi was kind to him, reassuring him that he had done all he could; Sam wondered if such kindness came easily to the Alchemist. He was not used to gentleness in any of it's forms and felt himself lean forward, trying to drink it in.

But still...the idea of him asking anyone to erase his memories felt absolutely alien to Sam; he was sure that Remi had to be mistaken. The only memories he had that he considered worth getting rid of were those of his childhood, and he still unfortunately had those, could replay every insult and punishment at the peak of any average flashback.

Remi's refusal to tell him more had him immediately shaking his head. "No, please. I...I keep diaries, I always have, so I might have thought I'd read it there. Please...tell me." There was a sharp and vulnerable edge to his voice, the idea of experience lost deeply painful for him. "I...I deserve to know my own life, don't I?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-07-2019, 12:34 PM