[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

As Sam leaned forward, Remi felt his chin rise in an animalistic-esque display of willpower to remain where he was despite the frenzy of his senses.

The alchemist shrugged at the mention of diaries. Early on it might have sparked hope inside of himself, enough to ignite what little debris there was left in his soul. But the ramifications of what Sam had done were like a downpour leaving nothing left which could hold a flame. Reading words on a page was not the same as remembering.

"That is not for me to decide." Remi said in almost a whisper, the edge in his voice like the mirrored-edge of Sam's. "The you that had all the information made this choice, and decided not to tell the future you. I think he decided that it would be best for you not to know."

At this, Remi's eyes dropped and the hand around his own arm tightened. He decided it best for us both not to know.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 04:36 PM