[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Remi was clearly upset with him but when Sam knew none of his sins, it was hard to rectify them. He was not by nature bold and could not find it in him to demand further that Remi tell him things that obviously hurt him to think about.

"...I...see. Um." With his head still clouded from before and this conversation proving itself to be a minefield, he did not feel comfortable saying much. Sam sipped at his water, wondered what it could possibly be he had erased that Remi was so upset about. The location of some priceless artefact? The existence of some wondrous secret? The idea of a relationship was considered but rather quickly dismissed. People like Remi did not like people like him.

But whatever it was he had clearly hurt him. "I...I'm sorry. For hurting you so, even though I don't remember it. I...I am sure whatever it was, it was not...because of you, or...well, I cannot say why it was. But I do apologise now, if that helps to soothe it a little. I hope we can be...civil? With each other? At least? I do owe you a debt for saving me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-07-2019, 04:53 PM