[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Had this been Northaven Remi would have agreed with the bookmaker; many indeed might have left him in the streets. But the Hollowed Grounds seemed different...still, it wasn't worth arguing the point.

As Sam offered both an apology as well as company, for a long moment all the alchemist could do was regard him silently. What I want you to give back is my memories. My memories of a time when I loved you, and not just from words on a page. From you. He wanted to answer. You have not just hurt me, you have thrown away something you knew was precious. You said I was not worth remembering. You said love, and then you didn't just run, you destroyed. You abandoned me when I needed you most. But bitterness was not a cloak the alchemist wore well, and eventually he would have to let it fall, if only because the energy it took to keep it up was energy he could not give Aoife.

And so instead of saying all of that, instead of letting his eyes burn with tears, his body tremble with need and anguish, Remi merely sighed softly and nodded. "Yes it is just us here. Though Sugar is here as well." He looked at he lips he had once kissed. The hand that had held his as Sam said they could have a thousand more. "Thank you. I appreciate the offer."

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:37 PM