[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam was quiet as Remi looked him over, unaware of the thoughts running through the other man's head. Had he known he was the subject of such words he would have been mortified, would have scrambled to do anything to fix it; would have dropped to his knees and kissed Remi's feet and begged for a more whole forgiveness.

But he could not read minds and he did not know their past, and Sam could only hope he could rectify whatever he had done in time (though he would read the diaries later, his curiosity insatiable).

"You're welcome. Um...c..could you.." Sam looked over to the dragon and the baby as the words walk me home died on his lips. Remi had too much on and he was only a little wobbly. He would be alright if he took it slow.

"Never mind. I think I might be alright to make my way home. But I will come soon with some things to help." With this promise made he slowly lowered one leg to the ground, twisted his foot a few times to try and find a good balance then let the other one join it, swaying just slightly as he fully stood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 03:38 PM