[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"Drink? Oh." When Sam had suggested such earlier it had been a hypothetical, something he didn't really mean; he was just going to go to the Shrine, take the sustenance he needed from The Voice who gave it readily and willingly, who would not be harmed by it. He had never (as far as he knew) bitten anyone and was not about to start now with the sad alchemist, their unknowable past like a taunt string between them.

He shook his head and took another couple of shaking steps toward the door. "I will just go the temple, to the Shrine. Ask The Voice for help. I cannot ask you for anymore, Remi. You really have done enough."

Why was Remi offering so much help to him, when it clearly hurt? Because he loves you. Sam wasn't sure where the thought came from but immediately dismissed it. It wasn't true, but it was a half-truth, a swing in the right direction, more than the absolutely wrong answer he thought it to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 04:06 PM