[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam froze when his name was spoken with such force, shaking legs that needed momentum to keep going almost dropping him but he managed to stay up for the moment, turning to look at Remi. He was almost angelic in the light, the fabric of his shirt revealing enough to be indecent but the offer and the outstretched hand making him seem a symbol of purity and generosity.

"I...I've never bitten anyone. I'm not sure how to.." He trailed off as something inside him told him that instinct would take over, that he had the method deeply programmed into his newly-made brain. "I don't want to hurt you."

Still though, Remi was right; he would not make it to the temple. He was struggling to stay upright in the hall, having to suddenly grab onto the back of a chair to keep from falling. "Maybe just...the smallest amount." With a sigh he awkwardly held out a hand for Remi to place his wrist into then leaned in, teeth grazing at his skin.

"...Thank you." He whispered, before biting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 04:44 PM