[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam had absolutely no idea what was coming when he bit into Remi's wrist and the shock showed in the way his hand immediately grasped tight onto the back of the chair, knuckles going white as he struggled not to gasp. The blood itself was delicious, the best thing he'd ever tasted, he could feel the strength rushing back to him..but more than that there was the pleasure.

Waves of overwhelming, thrilling desire thrummed through him, making Sam's knees want to buckle. He kept himself up just about, long enough for images to appear in his mind: On his knees before Remi, gladly taking him in his mouth like the most holy of communions; Held down on a bed and lips on his neck; muffling moans with the side of his fist as he tried to stop himself screaming along with the power of Remi's thrusts...

He released Remi's wrist from his mouth with a shuddering gasp of shock, falling back against the chair. Had Remi experienced it like that too? "I...that was...not how I imagined it to be. I'm sorry...I'll just...a moment." He stared at the floor and pushed a hand through his hair, feeling stronger but a hell of a lot more confused.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 05:36 PM