[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"Oh." Was all Sam could bring himself to say at first, a whole new list of troubling ideas coming to him. A loss of memories was painful when he didn't know what they entailed, but when he knew it involved the thing he had feared doing most and he didn't know the details? Now it was excruciating.

"Did it always feel...like that?" What he meant was clear in the way his briefly flicked down Remi's body. "Why..why didn't you say we'd done it before? I..I was always scared of biting. I thought it was giving into instincts that I didn't want to have." He wasn't sure it wasn't now, still reeling from the physicality of the whole experience.

If it was so intimate but Remi had suggested it anyway, perhaps he did still have feelings for Sam. That felt bizarre, Sam never having thought anyone capable of finding him attractive. "Do you..miss it?" The question was far too personal, too much for their fragile relationship of little more than neighbours, but it tumbled from his lips before he had time to consider it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 06:27 PM