[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

"Yes. More so even the longer you drink for...but always like that." Remi replied obediently through lips that had gone quite dry and a face both flushing and draining of colour. With a rather unhelpful shrug, Remi gently conjured a piece of cloth to place against the bloody colon on his wrist. "You did not ask..I might have, if you had declined again." The alchemist added, running a hand bashfully through his curls with another boyish and weary shrug.

"Miss..." Remi repeated, fishing for clarity as his eyes darted back to Sam's. "Miss having you bite me?" He clarified, his lashed fluttering with confusion. Taking a breath and trying to take stock of his internal thoughts despite how frenzied his senses still were, Remi tried to formulate an answer. "The times that I remember were mostly born out of need, like this. It..." Fumbling about for words he was too emotionally drained to try and catch, Remi bit the inside of his cheek which made his lips twist slightly. "It is complicated." He concluded with a weak smile that didn't reach his eyes.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 06:32 PM