[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"...Oh..um..and you still wanted to?" Another unconsidered query, the curiosity so burning that Sam could not hold the question back. Was Remi interested in him? Had he ignited a flame in the other man, a spark of desire? Was such a thing possible? Sam could not believe his body, which he had spent so many years cursing for the components and machines inside it, could inspire any kind of lust.

Remi did not really answer his question, but Sam held back from asking more, finally obeying the appropriate rules for the closeness of their relationship.

It felt like they were on the brink of a new conversation, anyway, and his legs were still numb from the previous ache, so Sam leaned back against the table, just sitting on the edge of it. "Were...we in...I know this sounds stupid, and presumptuous, and you would never, not with me, but...were we...together?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 06:51 PM