[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"Oh, I see..." So it had always been an obligation, then? Something Remi had had to do, not anything he wanted? The thought made Sam feel vaguely ill, that he had somehow manufactured enough situations for there to have been multiple times where Remi had had to bite him to keep him safe.

He followed Remi's eyeline to the window though Sam's thoughts were different, almost hopeful. While knowing all of this was troubling, knowing that he had been with someone, that someone had let him get close...it made him feel as if he was not a lost cause. It was hard not to feel the slightest uplifted, even in the overwhelming presence of Remi's sadness.

"I..hm. Wow. Um...Do...were we in love?" He'd already let so many questions he shouldn't slip by his mouth, what was one more? It was a burning curiosity anyway, something he wanted to know with every bit of him, Sam leaning forward from the table for the answer. He did not for the moment realise that Remi could still be in love if they were, that his question would be painful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 08:08 PM