[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Seconds ticked away and Remi wondered what it was Sam was doing, what he was looking at, what he looked like, but of course he couldn't bring himself to turn. He felt bound up by spider-web thin strings; so fine and fair and with none of the strength. He was suspended in this strange moment, and so long as he didn't move, his heart wouldn't break. So long as he didn't speak, he wouldn't shatter. So long as he didn't look, he could keep breathing. So long as he—

do you love me?

Not a flinch, but a tremble. Not a gasp, but a chocked back sob. Not a crack, but a shatter.

Turning his head oh so slowly over his shoulder, the alchemist regarded the man he had indeed once loved with a woeful and wounded gaze.

"I—" The sound slipped unbidden from his lips, causing his muscles to tense as the sound filled the room far louder than he'd intended. Briefly he scanned the lines of Sam's face; the once-mapped freckles, the eyelashes he'd kissed and touched, the pale lips that had parted to meet his in a stolen moment in the temple. The body that, though he was still surprised to know it, he had touched and caressed and loved.

He had loved Sam. It was why Ludo had taken the memories of him. It had been a shock to have all that had transpired filled in by someone he know longer recognized, but it hadn't been unwelcome. Remi had been slow, but not unresponsive. He'd asked for time, not space. Not abandonment.

"I do not know you, anymore Sam." He said finally, tears shiny in his eyes though they didn't fall. It hurt all the more to know that after all this time, still Sam could coax water from the stone of his heart no matter the cost. That he could take and take and take, leaving the alchemist all the more broken for it.

And so with a tremble lip, and an expression of pain and absolute brokenness, Remi looked back towards the window.

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 09:21 PM