[SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"I-"

Sam's fingers gripped the edge of the table harder as what he thought was the beginning of the three words he needed to hear rang out, but then Remi stopped, looked away again. His heart did not break as dramatically as Remi's but he felt the first crack appear, unaware that it was really just one more in the many that were already snaking over the surface of his war-torn soul.

"I do not know you, anymore Sam."

"I...Oh..I suppose that makes sense." He hardly knew himself, and he supposed if had truly lost his memories then he was in some ways, a different person. What was the him he had lost like, he wondered? Would he have liked that man better?

There was another moment of silence, broken only by the sounds of the fire and Sam's shoe tapping on the floor as he tried to channel out the anxious and sad energy in him. "..Do you...want to...know me?" He finally asked, whispering the words out to the stones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Samuel - 04-08-2019, 09:40 PM