Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

With a shy look towards his feet, Remi gave a non-committal sort of nod. On the one hand, on the heels of Sam abandoning the memories of them it was rather nice to hear that someone else didn't immediately have the same reaction given the alchemist's lost memories. On the other hand, the rather casual but confident way that this (not-really) stranger seemed to want to break down his walls was a bit disconcerting.

Smiling bashfully despite himself, Remi glanced towards the ground. Probably too far to jump, but not enough space to become a hawk and then a man again. Which of course left one option. Shrinking suddenly, glass-green eyes replacing themselves with black-ringed golden ones, Remi dexterously climbed his way down the tree is a bushy raccoon. Shifting as he neared the bottom, he jumped the last few feet.

Standing, he inhaled rather sharply. The perspective from above had made Ianto seem quite tall, but now he noticed that they stood perfectly eye-to-eye. Not only that, but now a good deal closer than he'd intended to be, the startling blue of the fox's gaze was quite disarming. Clearing his throat, he stepped back until his back rested against the trunk of the tree once more. "I had a mask, given to me by Ludo. It let me see outside of the barrier." The alchemist explained. "Everyone told me that it could not have been you. That it was just a fox. I do not remember it now, but apparently I was quite adamant. " He added with a chuckle.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 06:17 PM