Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

Sheepishly, the alchemist ran a hand through his curls starting at the nape of his neck and grinned. "I suppose that does sound like me."

"I have learned quite a few things since Northaven actually. It has been...strange to say the least." Remi replied with a breathless sort of chuckle. "For instance—" The alchemist nodded towards Ianto's feet where a vine suddenly sprouted and began to twist itself up and up and up until it had wrapped itself around the fox's waist.

"Soul guide?" Remi repeated with a soft tilt of his head. For all his interactions with Ludo he actually knew precious little about him, though soul guide did certainly cohere with what he did know. "I suppose so, yes."

Shaking his head again, Remi looked up into the light-dappled branches for a moment and sighed. "Lot of good it has done me." He said with a wistful sort of sigh, which quickly turned quizzical. "But..if we were all on this side, how did you manage to be outside of the barrier?"

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 06:37 PM