Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
{Image: jae-remi.jpg}
REMI
ABRUZZO

When these weary days, when these days are done
We'll be in the sun

Unsure how to take the fox's commentary on his previous behaviour, Remi shrugged a bit uncertainly, happy to let issues of the past lay where they might.

"Lor—" Remi repeated unsteadily before his conversations with Vai and Ronin came rushing back, and he shook his head solidly. "No. Certainly not that." Ought he mention Sam? Was...that the sort of thing appropriate between them? Biting the inside of his cheek he looked into Ianto's eyes, again unsettled by the blue brilliance of them.

But the yelp and scramble of the fox broke whatever tension the alchemist felt, and he laughed instead. "I could do that, yes. But from what I have been told, you are a bit of mischievous sneak. So perhaps it is better that— I hold onto you "—you stay put."

Raising a skeptical brow, Remi glanced around. The forest looked perfectly content to stay where it was. Returning his stare back to the fox, Remi tilted his chin slightly. "Spitting you out?"

When these weary days, when these days are through
I'll be working my way
back to you
{Image: fBcU5kd.png}
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 06:57 PM