Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Oh... well. What a phenomenal asshole. You dodged a bullet, Remi." Ianto frowned a touch even as he packed tobacco (probably) into the pipe and placed it between his lips so he could light it. "Good riddance to him. He caused you so much trouble anyways." Maybe it wasn't right to keep bringing up their shared past, but fuck. Ianto had missed Remi dearly.

Drawing on the pipe until whorls of smoke began to drift about them, Ianto grinned. "Absolutely," he said. "We didn't allow the matter to drop until we were both thoroughly satisfied. What isn't professional about that?"

Offering the pipe to Remi as he had done in another lifetime, the fox nibbled on his lower lip at the question, hand unconsciously going to the leather collar about his neck. "No, not quite," he said. "I met the winged folk of the forest - Fae, they call themselves. And I... well. I made a few decisions necessary to my survival here." Only the fact that Ianto did still remember Remi led him to be so candid.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 07:21 PM