Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

"Oh!" Remi almost yelped in surprise and the entire vine dropped away to land limply at Ianto's feet. "I am glad to see you as well, much as I cannot really express it. It is strange to know that I...that we.." The blush darkened and Remi gave an exasperated and entirely adorable sort of sigh, nearly throwing his hands up. "That mask I told you about. I lost it and Ludo was less than pleased. I doubt there is any hope of salvaging the memories now." He concluded uselessly. "Though for what it is worth, I have heard mostly good things about you and I." Vai had apparently not been told about the fantastic sex bit, or perhaps she'd merely left it out. But for all intents and purposes, Ianto had been portrayed as a good friend to Remi, and right now the alchemist was running quite short on those.

"Warren? No." Remi said with a shake of his head. He thought that the old trader had actually died back in Northaven, but he couldn't be sure.

"Is your wagon around here?" Remi prompted curiously, taking a tentative step forward given that Ianto was no longer bound. "Oh..well. Mostly being cursed in a few unhappy ways. One curse is how I gained my magic, and my other shifts. " Remi shrugged. "I have a.." Pausing, Remi's expression did something rather hard to describe. It was both a smile and a frown, his eyes dancing between delight and tears. "Did you know Ronin?" He asked instead.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 08:25 PM