Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Relaxing as the vine pooled at his feet, Ianto left the pipe between his lips so he could dust out his coat and take a small step away from the plant, as if worried it might come back to life at a moment's notice. He finished smoking given a few more minutes, the fox seeming a touch more relaxed and smiling softly to Remi. "Not as strange as it is to remember it and be the only one," he remarked, rubbing at his eyes as if to cement the new reality in his head.

"Ludo did this to you? Did you not... oh-- you lost its mask?" He exhaled softly. "I... maybe I can find somethin' for you to barter with it. To get your memories back. If you want them, that is." He shrugged; it was quickly becoming an awkward sort of subject - luckily, it was derailed by the confirmation that Warren was no longer something that Ianto had to worry about.

Smirking, he shrugged his shoulders at the question about his wagon. "Yes and no," he said. "It's wherever I choose it to be at any one time. Do you want to see it? I've collected quite the array of tea since last we met." In the hope that the alchemist might one day visit, perhaps.

He heard out Remi's summary of the last few months with a wince, shaking his head to him gently. "It sounds rough," he murmured. "I do my best not to mess with gods, personally. But... Ronin, though? I didn't know him personally, but he was the Captain of Training, right? He was at the wedding we... well. I saw him at a wedding, in Northaven."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 08:36 PM