Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Ianto flashed his friend a truly golden grin, spreading his hands and stepping forward as if to lead them out of the clearing and deeper into the forest. He gave Remi a gentle nudge on the way past, as he might have done very casually once upon a dream; if the alchemist didn't remember him and they didn't know, right now, whether those memories were retrievable, then they may as well make a start on some new ones.

"I'm not entirely sure myself - only that it does," he said simply, glancing over his shoulder to the other man and beckoning for him to follow. As they walked, Ianto whistled - a strange and unfamiliar tune that seemed ever so slightly off-key, but he seemed to be doing it with purpose. Good thing he had finished by the time Remi mentioned the tea shop, or the way the fox's face lit up might have ruined the melody.

"We were," he said warmly. "You were feeling a bit down, because the Tempest Tavern had been bullied away from you by the Hali clan. So we were gonna give them the finger and open a tea shop." He grinned.

They came upon the wagon just as Remi told Ronin's sad tale, Ianto pausing in his footsteps. Around them the woods seemed to blend into a perpetual twilight, even though it was very obviously still morning, and the large, brightly decorated wagon before them was aglow with all manner of lights and baubles.

"Oh, I see... that's..." He smiled faintly. "You'll be her knight in shining armour," he said. "From one orphan to another, I can say that much. To her, you hold up the sky."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 09:00 PM