Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

Remi drew in a breath as Ianto passed—Listen, my first thought when I saw you was to make damned certain of a repeat performance—his entire body tensing uncertainly as he sucked in the air over his lower lip. Exhaling in a rush of adrenaline as Ianto did nothing more than nudge him on the way by, Remi haltingly considered taking stock of the flare of emotions those few steps had inspired inside of him. Thinking better of it though, Remi simply shook his head and followed.

As they walked, Remi indeed noticed the departure from whatever key the song Ianto was whistling was in. However given how true the rest of the notes seemed to be, Remi could only judge it was intentional. Why? He hadn't a clue, but it made him grin slyly as he followed the fox.

With a burst of sunny laughter, Remi looked towards Ianto practically beaming. "That I do remember. The tempest tavern anyways." Shaking his head, he tsked under his breath. "The more I think about it, the more I think it was actually about Koel and Bellamy, than about who owned the stupid thing." Apparently months and worlds wasn't enough to fully take the sting entirely out of what had happened.

Remi actually hadn't noticed the shift in atmosphere until Ianto paused, at which point he looked around. "Either that walk took a good deal longer than I thought it did, or..." Glancing up to where twilight was poking through the tree branches, he gave his head a quizzical tilt.

Frowning at the notice of being anyone's knight, in armour or otherwise, Remi bit his lip. "I would rather just make her stars." He replied glumly. It was not the responsibility he constantly shied away from, but from the Ronin-less life that she would lead. Remi would always do everything he could for her, but he could never fill the guildmaster's shoes.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 09:12 PM