Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

"Then you will want to avoid the Hollowed Grounds. This whole Spire business has gotten quite political quite quickly." Remi said amicably enough with a shrug.

Narrowing his eyes mischeviously (perhaps Ianto was already rubbing off on him), Remi stopped and crossed his arms. "Sorry, just to be clear, I have just told you there is a baby waiting for me back home, and you have now just kidnapped me?" He asked playfully with an exasperated rolling of his eyes. "Oh officially. Well I suppose I should expect no less, given our strictly professional relationship." The alchemist quipped with a slight shake of his head. Though for a moment he did pause.

While he believed all the things that Vai had told him about Ianto, he currently had no outside validation that this was the fox. But then ... how else would someone outside of the barrier know of Northaven?

Unless.

But before he could unravel that thought, Ianto turned. Remi's lips fell open seeing the small star shape. It was such a small thing really, just a messy bit of alchemy and yet—reaching out, Remi took it from the fox, a smile spreading stupidly across his face, deepening his dimples and crinkling the corners of his eyes. "I was just about to accuse you of being Ludo...that this might all be some elaborate trick to get me to die again. But.." Marvouling at the item in his hands, he shook his head, his eyes radiating a sort of fondness that he couldn't quite put to words.

"But this..." Turning it over in his hands, Remi bit his lip. "I want to say that not even Ludo could have dreamed this up, but with my memories of you, I suppose he could well have." The sunny quality of his smile faded. "But Aoife.." He mumbled with a bit of a sigh. "My life is worth so much more, now tethered to hers. How can I know?" He supposed that was quite a stupid thing to ask, but helplessly he asked it anyways, gazing up at the fox.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 09:38 PM