Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Then I fully plan to avoid it for as long as I can," Ianto assured him, standing now on the small steps up to the wagon and waiting expectantly to see if the other man would step in so he could show him around. He grinned and waved off the whole kidnapping thing, shrugging his shoulders. "You said Aoife was Ronin's daughter, not that she was a baby," he pointed out. "Besides, you're free to leave whenever you wish. I'd not stop you doing anything." Ever.

He hadn't expected the star to get such a reaction - not from the man who no longer recalled making the trinkets for him. But that it did brought a warm smile to the fox's lips, and he sank down to sit on the steps of the wagon, watching Remi's expression as though it might soothe his frayed nerves.

Then the smile faded, the cheer bleeding out of him, and Ianto furrowed his brow at the talk, again, of Ludo. "A trick to get you to die...?" He shuddered a little at the mere idea, hearing Remi out and itching at his stubbled chin. "I suppose you can't know," he said, a little sadly, before rising to his feet. A wave of his hand and the wagon door shut again.

"But not knowing is too risky. I get that. C'mon - I'll take you back to the clearing, and you can fly back to the Hollowed Grounds. I'll not follow - you can go to Aoife and make sure she's okay."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 09:51 PM