Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

Remi waved a pedantic finger. "True, but we have not been gone that long." He countered with a surprisingly easy smile. Something in him stirred then, at the promise of...freedom, perhaps? Perhaps it was because of how Sam had pushed, how it had been rushed and how Remi had to be the more knowledgeable and adult-y one, somehow. He couldn't truly fault the bookmaker for it, not really. But something in Remi sighed welcomingly at the notion that he could indeed leave.

"Yes. It has tried it a few times now." Remi answered, feeling a dark coil of disappointment tighten in his gut as Ianto stood, the door to the wagon closing. The feeling of finality was likely one that he was imposing upon himself, yet it lingered uncomfortably in the back of his skull.

For a moment Remi hesitated. Without Aoife, he would have risked it. Would have been the reckless boy Jigano had accused him of so many times. But Ronin's daughter was far too precious a thing to even consider risking, and so finally he nodded sadly in agreement. The words, you can follow, buzzed unsaid on his lips. He couldn't just bring this un-stranger back with him (could he?). And if he was a trick of Ludo, Remi didn't want him anywhere near Aoife.

But if he wasn't, then he did, in a way.

"It impersonated you before, you know." Remi said almost apologetically. "As a fox, just before LongNight. You came and said you had found a way out. I nearly followed you. I think I would have frozen to death, or perhaps it meant to just lead me to the barrier." Of course Remi hadn't been told how it felt to feel Ianto's hands in his again, or to feel his friend against him, because he hadn't told anyone those parts.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 09:59 PM