Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Oh, I suppose you've tied me in a knot there." Ianto grinned and conceded, already hopping down from the wagon and hiding his disappointment behind a friendly nod for Remi to follow him. "Why?" he wondered aloud. "Why does it want to kill you? Is it because of the mask?" That sounded about right - at least it did until Remi said that Ludo had impersonated him. To do that he must have remembered Ianto at the time, so... that didn't make sense.

Wrinkling his nose, the fox shivered and shook his head. "I hope it never finds reason to do that again," he muttered, not expecting an answer but needing to state it nonetheless. The wagon disappeared behind them into the undergrowth and Ianto struck up his whistling tune once more.

In no time, twilight brightened to vibrant green again, and they were back in the clearing where they had met. "There, safe and sound and ready to fly," he said. "Though, might I have that star back, please?"

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 10:10 PM