Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

"That is twice today that I have had you in knots. And here I was lead to believe you were crafty." Remi interjected, trying to somehow lighten the mood.

"I am not sure, really. But no, this was before the mask." He replied, trotting a few steps to place himself at Ianto's side, easily keeping pace. Glancing towards Ianto, the alchemist nodded in agreement. "I do as well. Especially since...well, since I have found you again. Or you me." He added with a light shrug.

The journey back to the clearing seemed a great deal faster, and Remi wondered if the fox didn't have some subtle control over it. "Ah, yes of course." The alchemist said, a touch flustered as he fumbled for the star he'd inadvertently held onto. Handing it back with an odd slowness, Remi tried on a smile as his eyes rose to find Ianto's. He swallowed uneasily. He fidgeted.

Stalling. He was stalling.

"You do not fly, do you?" Remi asked, aiming for casual, but probably landing squarely in awkward and befuddled instead. Running a hand through his curls, he chewed his lips wondering if it was a stupid question, that the answer should be obviously yes or no, and even worse, that he should know.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 10:17 PM