Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

"Ahh yes. I am the one being blase. That bit about implying we would have sex in the trees was horribly coy on your part." He returned with a grin. Again he stiffened at the contact between them, but it faded much more quickly this time, his boyish smile spreading.

The touch of finger tips was so soft and swift that Remi's mind second guessed whether it had even happened, given that his gaze was focused solely on the impossible depths of Ianto's blue eyes. Blinking back a sudden swarm of dissatisfaction hearing that his new-old friend could not fly, Remi nodded. "I can be a lion as well." The alchemist added. Normally he'd not volunteer such information, given how dangerous the shift was and how it rather felt like bragging, but then, Remi was a foreigner to these sorts of moments. This need to evade an untimely end to a surprise encounter. But he was fumbling and it was becoming painfully obvious.

However as Ianto began to ask a question, Remi perked up, only to immediately be thrust back down on this emotional roller-coaster. It was too hard to hold Ianto's gaze for longer than a few seconds a time. It was too blue, too mischievous, too much of a reminder of yet another thing he had lost. Another man he had hurt.

"Right, yes." Remi agreed, forcing a crooked smile as he let his eyes drop to the ground, pulling in a breath. "I always do. I think at least."

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 10:37 PM