Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Ianto grinned and opened his mouth to say something, before promptly closing it again and glancing away, purposely choosing not to disclose his thoughts on the matter. Besides, he didn't know how Remi would take it if Ianto had said there was nothing implying about what would have happened if the alchemist had remembered everything.

"A lion, too?" The fox arched an eyebrow at that, honestly impressed and not able or wanting to hide it. "You really have been busy in the time behind the barrier. Don't get too bored out here, okay? Once you get used to the Fae, it isn't nearly so iinterestin' as the Hollowed Grounds." But then he would think that.

Fiddling with a loose thread on his sleeve and pursing his lips, as if to prepare for the inevitable departure, Ianto nodded. "Good," he murmured. "I'll see you around then, I guess. I..." Grumbling to himself, Ianto finally banished all logical thought and stepped up closer to Remi. Providing he wasn't pushed away, the fox would draw the alchemist into a quick embrace - a hello and a goodbye, all at once.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Remi - 04-06-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: Youʼre yellow rays and burning fire - by Ianto - 04-06-2019, 10:48 PM