To the Maverick
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917

A new letter had been left on Dantalion's desk. Enclosed within it lay a note scribbled hastily on the back of a list of supplies, simply sealed with a frayed piece of string. The first letter read;

"Danta,

I was asked to deliver this message to you. Apparently Torchline was hit hard by the falling moon, and they're asking for help. Do we help other people? I think I'm going to, at least. Would you mind if I put up a call for volunteers on the Notice Board?

Unrelated, but when I get back, could I talk to you in person? I've been thinking about what to do for work and I was hoping you might have an opening. (NOT at the Dusklight) Looking for ways to make myself useful.

Ps, there's a lot of unopened letters here - need help taking care of the mail?

Best regards,
Maea V

The second letter reads;

"To Danta, Theocrat. If there is aid the Grounds can spare Torchline is in need. Our skyport was destroyed. If you can send ships with supplies, we would be grateful. Tell them to avoid the new island. From Hadama, King."
Maea
this too shall pass
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
Maea,

You may do whatever you like with the Notice Board, of course.

Based on what I have learned of the Hollowed Grounds, I am unsure the citizens will be keen to help the other regions, given how little assistance the Grounds has received in the past, but there is always a chance.

My door is always open for you. (At the Dusklight or wherever you would like to meet).

And yes, there are quite a few letters here, aren't there?

~ Danta
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917

Danta,

The open door is very much appreciated, truly. Thank you.

And I have nothing against the Dusklight, mind you, I just don't want to work there. Don't have the right disposition, probably. Though seeing more of the Sanctuary Inner quarter might be nice. Would you perhaps have time to show me where Dygras shrine is?

By the time this letter reach you, I should be on my way back. Torchline really is a mess, and the void creatures look like they might become a problem for everyone unless something is done.

I was asked by the Warden of Halo to look in on the Greatwood, as there have been no news since the meteor strike. Do you know who I should be asking for?

See you soon
Maea V
Maea
this too shall pass
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
Maea,

I can make time. Meet me on the shores of the Black Lake at your earliest convenience.

As for the Greatwood, the only person I remember from there was called Phoebe. I believe she was at a meeting between the leaders, representing the forest.

I hope that helps.

~ Danta
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.