(SE) nights of reckless glory
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
Her comment and her flush alongside it sparks a soft, airy laugh from the Flood, nodding his understanding. “I hear Nature Frey is great.” Not that he’s seen them or spoken to them – given the whole virtue of the deity he’d followed and what exactly he’d always gone to see Frey for. So he keeps planting flowers, mimicking Alys’ careful placement of the soil and how she sets the roots in to make sure that it grows with as much strength as they can.

And he’s keen to listen as she ticks on the weaponry she’s good with and those she’s practicing, humming a sound before he lifts a hand, scanning the flowers they have already planted, sparking some of that water magic within him to create it and sending some water into the soil on each and every one of them they’d planted thus far. “If you need another training partner, I’m adept with a bow and daggers.” He offers, turning his attention back toward her with a smile. “And magic, of course, though I’m still getting used to having it.” In the grand scheme of things, for how long Sunjata has been here, magic has been the newest addition to his arsenal, something he’s found himself crutching on heavily in an attempt to get to learn how to use it more.
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
ALYS
And I know that this life isn’t safe
The flowers were planted, and Alys sat back to admire their progress. Sunjata called to his own magic to water the newly-planted flora, and Alys watched with a mixture of envy and interest. When she'd first emerged from the Hollowed Grounds, all she had been able to do was craft illusions, and she had never been particularly impressed with her gift. Now she had a healthy appreciation for her illusion magic, telekinesis, and especially her healing magic, but there was something about the practical elements that had always interested the seer, particularly since she didn't have any of that particular magic for her own.

"A training partner would be great!" she said gratefully past the pang in her chest that insisted she would miss training with Deimos and Noah and Sah. After all, Dei in particular had been the first one to believe in her ability to do anything more than the very basics, and even aside from the fact that he was a friend, the seer would miss his guidance. "I never really thought that much about fighting before I left the Grounds, but with everything that's happening now... I don't want to be unprepared."
But it’s wild and it’s free
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
Magic for him had been a bit back and forth in terms of what he was capable of – having so much time trying to get used to things here since he’d arrived that magic was never quite something he thought he would end up harboring. He’d come as an Accepted, before he’d Attuned to Safrin, and he’d gone so long gathering his shifts and being one with nature that when Frey had made him their demigod, well, magic was something so foreign to him it had taken him some time to get used to using it.

Now, though, he finds himself often at a point of using it too much – crutching on the water that he can call to his fingertips. Something that as he offers Alys the option to train with her, settles at the back of his mind that perhaps he should return a bit to his roots, a physical training as he had often done when he’d owned that boxing ring in Torchline. But the Slagveld hadn’t quite been only a boxing ring, and if the world wasn’t going to shit again he might consider trying to spark up that avenue again.

Regardless, the plants are planted and the stones are marked out, and their work is figuratively done for the moment. All he can do is rise, turning to his bag of holding with which he pulls out a little container, within it sit sandwiches and fruit. “It’s a handy skill to have. Though, I started my training when I was six.” Sunjata offers another little tidbit of his past, stepping up to set the container in the center of the work they’d done, where the shrine would eventually go, one he had all the pieces for it.

He also summons a bubble of water, so that they can wash the dirt off of their hands before eating, cleaning off his hands before returning to the container. “I brought some lunch after all this hard work, feel free to help yourself. I’m not much of a cook, but the House of Midnight staffs a great one.” He flashes her a smile, extending out the container so she can pick a sandwich if she wishes to.

With work done now, he's content to continue idly chatting with Alys until it was time that they headed back.

FIN <33
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.