Training Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru

Had Hotaru seen any sign that her touch was not readily accepted she would have dropped Maea's hands smoothly without calling attention to it, but often she finds that people want to be touched, they simply have forgotten how to be. Maea strikes her as that kind of person. Her relaxation only strengthens that idea, and Hotaru rubs her thumb in idle circles over the fine bones beneath Maea's pale skin, and though the loreseeker surely didn't mean it as a joke the Valkyrie laughs warmly all the same at her fumbling shyness.

"Change is inevitable and eternal and all that," she flippantly laughs, removing a hand to wave it vaguely in the air, "or so Frey would say. But I hope, for your sake, the larger changes are behind you." Perhaps she and Kiada would find comfort in speaking to one another, she finds herself thinking, given how they had both died and then circumvented that death entirely through understandably difficult means.

"Nonsense, it wasn't an interruption at all!" Discovering Maea is alive is something she would put most anything on pause for. "I haven't finished yet if you'd like to join me? I'd offer to take you straight away to a restaurant but I really should finish," she sighs as if put-upon, despite the restriction being entirely self-made. Her heterochromatic eyes gleam with something like hope and amiability, unaware of how her radiating happiness is impacting the other woman.
what I did, do, to me and you, keeps me awake
if I were a ghost, you'd be the proof
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 01-11-2024, 07:28 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 01-14-2024, 11:26 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-15-2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-22-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-22-2024, 08:02 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 02:19 PM