Training Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
"I would like that," was the simple answer to the not-question, the offer, the outstretched hand. It might be harder to make reality than any of them would like, but given the relative proximity between their homes, it was not impossible.

Dusting off her clothes as she listened, Maea smiled warmly at her friend. "That's good to hear. I'm hoping to do much of the same... though I've done so much hermiting that the opppsite might be more effective at this point. At least I'll be keeping myself around the Grounds most of the time. If you ever are in the area, I'll be happy to see you."

There wasn't much to say about Sunjata. Not at this point in time. That was still too raw, still a healing wound and a chapter in her life that needed to be closed. Let down gently, time and again. If anything, knowing that Hotaru and the Flood were back together helped Maea step away from any attempts to cling to hope; moving on meant removing all temptation, especially the ones preventing healing.

Maybe a day would come when she could sit down for a meal with both of them. But not right now.

"Say, do you have any places that offer food in these parts? I seem to have worked up an appetite..." Smiling, she began to gather up her belongings. It was a long way to go before she returned home, and while she wouldn't stay the night... a meal wouldn't hurt.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Hotaru - 01-11-2024, 07:28 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-11-2024, 07:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-15-2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 01-22-2024, 10:54 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-22-2024, 08:02 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 02-26-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Tie a ticket to my tumble-down soul - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 01:13 AM