what if I told you
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the supernova

While pressure and ecstasy builds in all the obvious places they connect, Ronin swears he can feel Remi's kisses in his fingertips and the press of his fingers against the back of his throat and teeth. Likely it's a strange amalgamation of magic at work, but the Nova enjoys believing it's the sheer force of his desire for the other man that makes it so. Regardless, chasing pleasure with his whole body and mind, the sound of his name dripping from his husband's lips is all the fuel he needs on a fire already very well stoked.

"Let me--" he whispers, the words hurriedly murmurs against the alchemist's jaw, even as one of his hands sneaks between them. Wrapping his fingers around the other man's cock, he coaxes him towards climax with feverish strokes that are utterly at odds with the pace he's chosen - which, he likes to think, is exactly the point.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
and my heart ran away with me
Whatever powers had been given to them over and above the heights of inhuman strength they possessed and the impossible feats of which they were easily capable, there was this. As desire and pleasure nip at the balls of his feat, very clearly if not distantly, Remi recalls a conversation with Vi wherein the God all but said that not only did the pair belong together, but that they needed one another.

Gods, but if that wasn't more true in this moment than it ever had been.

Licking at his lips to try and lubricate the words stuck behind his moan, Remi's breath hitched as he felt Ronin's hand move between their bodies. Feeling utterly—utterly—without a tether in the blue storm of his husband's eyes he saw behind closed eyelids, Remi let himself take one last breath before going under and letting himself drown in it.

With the back of his head pressed into the quilt and the rest of his body melded perfectly against Ronin, Remi's toes clenched and scraped at the boards of the deck so as to leave claw marks the pair would find later. Feeling so properly had would bring a tear to the Lullaby's eyes in a moment or so, but for now, as the Nova pulled him higher and higher toward climax, all Remi could do was hang on to his husband's broad shoulder with a shaky hand as he panted whispered admissions of love in every language he knew.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the supernova

As though they're a part of some impossible dance, Ronin shifts and moves with the Lullaby almost on autopilot, properly anchoring them against the deck and trying to remember to breathe between the thrust of his hips and the stroke of his hand. There's nothing but this moment, and as ecstasy mounts and builds along the base of his spine, the sun might have turned cold and the wood to ash beneath their bodies for all Ronin cares.

He can do little more than steal a glance at Remi as he feels the threads of his focus begin to unspool, and the mere sight of his husband in the throes of it all is enough and then some to pitch him headfirst into his own orgasm. Trying and failing to bite down on the sound of his pleasure, in the distance, a merchant or two might look up, a little flushed around the ears, before hurriedly returning to their duties.

As for Ronin, it's with vocal chords strained raw and legs all but jelly that he pitches to one side, clasping the Lullaby against him with a desperation that might be mistaken for fear. And in years from now, if the gods permit it, when the Supernova is gone and his body is left bare to the elements, he swears they'll find Remi's admissions of love etched upon his bones; every word, in every language.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
With his eyes clenched shut as if in pain and the lines around his eyes only deepening, not even the cheekiest of merchants who had risen on tip-toes to try and sneak a peak would be fooled into thinking the Lullaby was in a position he didn't want to be in.

With his ears ringing with the sound of his voice moaning Ronin's name and his husband's echoing his own in return, Remi could feel the moment of weightlessness that proceeded his orgasm in the back of his teeth, before he was suddenly pitched forward (in reality, up and against Ronin, clenching and clasping at his husband's body), and into a bright expanse of utter pleasure.

How long he hangs (floats?) there, Remi can't rightly say. All he knows is that slowly weight begins to fill his bones, fixing him back against the deck of their boat. The Longheat warmth feels like a physical thing as it drapes itself over muscles already exhausted and beaded with sweat, and though he wants to shake it off, no part of him feels capable of movement. Where his hands have come to rest against Ronin's back and hip, there they shall stay forever, and if speech is ever required of Remi again, hopefully he can make do with the way his lips are permanently fixed around the shape of his husband's name.
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the supernova

For a long, sun-drenched stretch of time, there is only the sound of their breath and the feel of Remi's heartbeat pressed to his chest and against the ring finger of his left hand, and Ronin relishes every single second of it. Sense, when it returns, is treacle-slow and twice as sweet, and it's with lazy movements that echo the slow march of his thoughts that the Nova turns enough to lay on his back, gathering Remi close against his side.

This is usually where someone makes a joke or a quip - or even where Remi becomes tearful and strangely morose - but today Ronin tries to beat instinct to the punch. Gently reaching out to tilt Remi's face towards him, the Nova leans in for a kiss as passionate as it is satisfied, caring nothing for the way he still needs to breathe and recover, wanting only more of this, until there's nothing left besides.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ronin drifts; not away, just...to a different place than where he'd been, but so long as he was still tethered to Remi in some way, the alchemist didn't see any reason to open his eyes.

Before Remi can grow lovingly morose, he feels the body at his side shift and suddenly his lips are covered and parted anew. Leaning up and against the feeling, the Lullaby hums with warm indulgence as he stretches out an arm that feels not at all attached to his body, in order to comb his fingers through Ronin's hair and keep the Nova close.

"Even when we die.." Remi is able to mutter this only because of his husband's need to breathe, and he fully exploits the brief silence. "..we'll still have spent more lifetimes together than most." The one in Northaven. The one before Ronin's death. The one after.

Sighing, Remi lays back against the floorboards, feeling the weight of his body sink against the quilt. Distantly aware of the stickiness on his stomach, he tilts his head to the side and offers his husband a lazy smile that grows instantly crooked. "Feel like a swim?"
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the supernova

Smiling against the fingers in his hair, salt stiff and sweaty as it might be, Ronin is hopeful that he's managed to kiss away Remi's typical post-sex dip in mood. So as he finally parts from his husband to breathe and the Lullaby begins his sentence with even when we die, for a second the Nova can do little more than huff out a soft laugh in defeat. But it isn't a turn towards the morose that he receives, but something far, far sweeter, and as Remi slumps back against the boards, for a moment it's all Ronin can do to watch the play of sunlight across his husband's face.

"You're stunning," he tells him softly, leaning over to leave a gentle kiss against Remi's forehead, before humming an affirmative. "I could go for another swim," he agrees, reluctantly peeling himself off their patchwork quilt and stretching mightily, before heading to the side of the Northaven and lifting himself to sit on it. "Come on, then," he murmurs, holding out his hand for the other man with a smile.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Cracking open an eye in order to glare accusingly across at Ronin as if it was the Nova who had just nearly ruined an otherwise perfect slice of the afternoon, the Lullaby lets his eyes slip shut for a moment before nodding to himself.

Leaning up on his elbows that he might gaze without restraint up at Ronin, Remi exhales and shakes his head with soft wonder. "You know, the first time I saw you like this, it was nearly my undoing." He says, leaning forward and grumbling his way to his feet. "And now? Now I can do things like this." So saying, he takes Ronin's offered hand and tightens his fingers mischievously around it. With naught but a warning smile (though surely the Nova knew exactly what was coming), Remi leaped from the side of their home, dragging Ronin with him with the sort of strength that would have torn anyone else's arm right from their socket. From Ronin though, he hoped only to have elicited a smile.

FIN <3
remi