Training {se} Satellite moments that light up the sky
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie

He's not the only one to offer distractions while training, and Evie will certainly ruminate on whether it's a shared trait among captains and generals later, but right now she's busy just trying to keep up. She isn't expecting to take him down the way she does, so her own startled laughter joins his breathless wheezing immediately.

Slipping her arm out of her shield's brace, Evie crawls over on her shins because she's laughing a little too hard to consider standing. "Final blow, eh?" Lifting her bare hand, she thunks the bottom of her fist dully against his sternum in a dramatic motion better fit for someone holding a dagger. "May he rest in peace," she solemnly delivers, and then sits back on her heels and laughs anew. Shaking her head as she tries to regain some sense of decorum regardless of their lack of audience. "God, I hope I didn't ruin your clothes," she wheezes, grin bright and eyes watery with good humor.

Standing is a wobbly affair, but Evie is successful in holding out her hand to help him up the way he hadn't been, and her healing magic sparks at the touch of their palms to help knit up the wound on his shin. "C'mon, turn around and I'll see what I can get out with magic." At least he'll be able to head home without bearing the visual reminder of his ignoble end to their bout of training.

- Fin!
a golden cage, for all its worth and beauty
is still just a cage