Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Lena
Letting the rudeness of the statements pass over her, her disposition remained much the same, though with the slightest quirk of her brow, perhaps inclining towards kindness and compassion amidst the statements of confusion, but also a warning that she’d only permit so much discourtesy. The inquiries were enough to render her calm though, and perhaps worried for the stranger’s wellbeing. “Why don’t we sit over there?” Pointing to some rocks that weren’t surrounded by lava or magma pools, elevated enough to allow for some minor rest and repose amidst the sudden bout of turmoil for the individual. And even if she refused, the Caretaker could use the rest from her recent journey.

Persisting in acquiring one of the stones, she placed the basket in her lap. “Easier to travel that way for some. Not as many hazards in the sky as there are in the sea.” Ghost whales amidst the vast array of problems. “Perhaps some form of magic? They are relatively new. We didn’t have them until shortly before the war.”

Inquiries about her own state didn’t ruffle her either, though she took to rustling through the contents of her parcels. “I flew – I’m an Attuned.” Eventually her head reeled back up, and a hand extended. “I’m Lena.”
little more like coming home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Lena - 02-04-2024, 10:48 PM