Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

Caelynn slowly started to see that the woman might think she was going a little crazy. When she gestured to sit over on the rocks Caelynn nodded, "That sounds like a good idea." Once they were sat Caelynn took off her pack and set it between her knees. She relaxed and placed one foot up resting an elbow on it as she looked out at the sea in front of her. Her tail laid out behind them swishing softly as it tested the warmth of the area behind her naturally ensuring the area behind them wasn't too hot.

The woman mentioned a war and Caelynn cocked her head again. Her temples began pounding and she curled in closer to herself. Fear washed through her for a moment, starting to believe she wasn't even in her own world anymore.

When the woman explained her travel means Caelynn nodded, purposefully ignoring the war comment. "Ahh yes, gifted by the gods. How luckily! That is about the only thing that makes sense to me today." Caelynn smiled, and looked towards the sky happily as she remembered the kindness of her own god. "I'm Caelynn, an ancient. It's nice to meet you, Lena."

She watched the woman after shaking her hand. She had a wonderful basket with her and Caelynn liked the color of the material. "Come to see the caves? We have wonderful crystals here." She guessed, "I remember people visiting in the dozens to try and search the caves, not many were successful at finding the crystals." Shrugging she smiled, at the woman. Trying to make small talk to avoid another round of confusion, she wasn't sure how much she could handle in one day.

When she was good and ready and her heart had stopped pounding as if it was going to come out of her chest. Tentatively she whispered out her question. "A war?" She rubbed her thumbs into her upper arms after she hugged herself softly, "I know that my land is harsh and most don't prefer to visit here, but I do believe I would remember if a war had taken place. Many in my home would die to protect our land." She was realizing that so much could not happen overnight. It was like she had been quarantined off, left in her own little space while the world grew up and changed without her.

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-05-2024, 12:21 AM