Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
Lena
“No need to apologize. I’m happy to help,” which was the truth, and she gave another genuine smile before beginning to round over towards one of the cavern entrances – glancing upwards, studying rock formations, the swell of heat already beginning to intermingle over her skin. “Well, if you ever find yourself in Stormbreak, certainly check out the Collegium.” She’d be able to peruse the columns and tomes at her leisure, and hopefully find something there insightful or inspiring.

At the question, Lena glanced over her shoulder, head tilting vaguely. Calm and compassionate still, the benevolence remained – no need for it to shatter or disappear. “I don’t mind at all. I’d rather have someone experienced here anyway – I imagine it’s easy to get lost.” Pathway upon pathway, maze upon maze, a crimson labyrinth. She grinned again and then persisted around an initial bend, eyes going for the shadows, then adjusting her gaze entirely to the darkness; animal inclinations and half-shifts. “What’s your favorite part of the Climb?”
little more like coming home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Lena - 02-12-2024, 10:22 PM