Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

CAELYNN

You wake up every morning to fight the same
demons that left you so tired the nights before.

Caelynn shrugged in response to the acknowledgment of something so simple. Honestly, she just didn't want the responsibility of dragging Lena back out of the tunnels if she had fallen and hurt herself. Not that she wouldn't do exactly that, just that she really didn't want to have to.

Cocking her head she bit her lip, "Well, if I had to guess possibly tight pathways or territorial fauna. My parents and I were mostly down here for the stones and the flora. Caelynn sniffed softly testing the air, hoping her instincts would help her a little, but nothing came of it.

"Yes, it's beautiful, no? What have you done on your trips there?" Curiously Caelynn asked her about her trips and continued to carefully look around the area as they maneuvered. "Possibly as a small child, but I haven't gone looking for him. If I've met him it was unintentional. He is said to have a temper and I tend to anger people."

"Rehabilitate animals? You don't just put them out of their misery, or eat them if they are injured?" Caelynn was from a time and place where the cycle of life was simple. Birth, growth, life, death. In sickness or injury came a use for others. Even if the sick and injured were other people, Ancients didn't tend to have a problem using those others to satisfy their bloodlust. However, if those on death's bed were family they either gave them to another in need as an honor or were offered to Dygra for her to pass them into the next life. Both endings were perceived as honorable to Caelynn. That's what she did with Frankie. When he passed on, too sick with the unknown to have been offered to satiate another's bloodlust, she offered him to Dygra and he was taken.

That my love,
is what they call BRAVERY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-17-2024, 01:45 AM