Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Lena
“I’m not sure if we ever found out the cause…,” though possibilities and suspicions had certainly pinpointed directly to the Voice, given how she’d been the driving force behind the blight. Something about shards within Tanau, pieces of the Core… “But symptoms seemed to be fever, hallucinations, delirium, extreme thirst, an urge to seek out fire…” she trailed off, figuring that was more than enough description.

But portions of deities were much more favorable to discuss, and her smile grew fonder again. “I’m sure he’d like that.” She didn’t know how often people came to see him.

As for her own position in life, the Caretaker nodded, always proud and dutiful in her role. “Frey appointed me, yes.” Though she couldn’t save them all, and that went for people as well, Lena certainly always tried. “We try our best and go from there,” solidified with another nod, before glancing upwards at the walls, catching something skittering across.
little more like coming home

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Lena - 02-19-2024, 12:06 PM