Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caelynn listened intently, crossing off every one of the symptoms other than fever. Silently she felt relieved. That relief made her feel guilty for all of those that have passed due to the illness. Those seemed like the results of eating those mushrooms she thought she put in her tea this morning. When she took the mushrooms the first time she was feverish, she had hallucinations, was a little delirious, extremely peckish -- though thirst did affect Frankie when he took them. Thought she can't say she ever sought out fire. "Weird. An illness, healed by the gods, but no cause revealed. Was it only one following or one race that was affected?" Caelynn seemed to be calmer now, asking about an illness that could have been regional seemed easier than asking why her dinner and tea were rotted, or why she'd never heard of the war.

Smiling she crouched again to look down the corridor they were walking in. "Have you ever met him? What would you bring as an offering? I often wonder if the seasonal gods ever experience or get to see what the other seasonal gods do. I wonder if he would like snow. I, personally, think I would love snow." Caelynn chuckled softly in the small area and she and Lena were walking in. Her mind drifted on visiting all the seasonal gods with gifts from the other seasons, showing them what they may have never seen before.

Caelynn smiled widely at her, "What an honor! Congratulations." Nodding along with her Caelynn blushed, "So you try anyway. I think I like that tactic." Though she knew she would not be able to do the same. Not after her failure with Frankie. Maybe she needed to change that, but why bother if she doesn't plan on getting close enough to anyone to need to save them anyway.

Watching Lena reach up the way she cocked her head, "What did you catch?"

caelynn
I will keep you, day and night,
here until the day I die.
I'll be living one life
for the two of us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 02-19-2024, 09:39 PM