Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On.

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caelynn blushed and shook her head, ”It sounds horrid. That had to be difficult to be around and try to deal with.”continuing down their path Caelynn couldn’t help but run her hand along the walls of the cave and smile at the familiar warmth. It felt like forever since she’d been in the caves exploring.

Thinking about Tanau make Caelynn think about Diegra and how she hadn’t spoken to her since Frankie’s death. ”Yeah, the cold makes my and my families bones hurt and stiff. I know others who have said the same. I’ve heard it makes us immovable and can kill us. That doesn’t stop me from wishing I could some day feel the snow and play in it.” Caelynn chuckled softly, ”The descriptions I’ve heard make it sound beautiful.”

Caelynn watched along the space with Lena hoping to see this tainted aspect she mentioned. Rock sliders always looked and felt like rock to her she never much paid attention to them. ”Tainted? Show me?” She of course would wait until one was caught, but she herself wouldn’t attempt, not without knowing what Lena meant. She might be dumb but she wasn’t stupid.

caelynn
I will keep you, day and night,
here until the day I die.
I'll be living one life
for the two of us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Awake, Confused, and Hoping to Move On. - by Caelynn - 03-07-2024, 12:34 AM