Where art thou?
Open
Opportunist

Age: 20 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Nysadeia
Strange as it may seem
horror loses its power to frighten
Did she love the idea? No. Did she have a better one? Also no. Nysa hee'd and haw'ed against the idea of being some glorified assistant, until she realized that it at the very least would spare her the effort of making any sort of important decisions. Annoying as it was to be told what to do, it was worlds better than needing to strain her back in the kelp forest.

"I guess, it won't hurt anything to meet her at least," she relented, in a begrudging sort of way. "Unless I can be your attendant?" She made a half-hearted attempt with the lashes again; without much hope for their efficacy. The King seemed oddly immune to her obvious charms.
when repeated too often
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
The lack of enthusiasm from the young octopus may have been palpable, but Hadama's expression remained serene. Even her question, complete with artful flirtation, earned only a solemnly thoughtful tilt of his head as he considered the young woman and all that she had told him.

Mmh. I will consider it when you can aquaport. And defend yourself, he promised her at last, emerald eyes gleaming brightly in the twilight waters. He was not, after all, a sedentary sort of king, nor one that hid behind his guards when danger threatened his waters. Any attendants needed to be swift of fin and able to fight or flee on their own without distracting him at a crucial moment.

I will see when Andromeda is available to meet you, he rumbled. And send word. What do you want done with your basket? And all of the bribes offerings within.
Opportunist

Age: 20 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Nysadeia
Strange as it may seem
horror loses its power to frighten
A flash of interest lit up the blue eyes. Useless grinding was boring and something she avoided, but this smacked of challenge, and that was not something Nysa would pass up on easily. Spirits rising, she affected a good approximation of a courtly bow, and leveled a radiant smile at her king.

"Then I shall endeavor to learn to the best of my ability, Majesty. Consider the basket a gift, and token of my appreciation for the aid rendered here today." A glimmer of mischief turned her mouth up impishly. "I'll be back, just you wait and see."

Upon reaching the palace, the young maiden even went so far as to hold the gate open for the monark, but when he entered she remained behind. This had been exhausting. A tour of the palace could absolutely be saved for another time. She waved, said her farewells, and then she was off, projected off with some speed by the mantle connecting her tentacles.

Back Home, to report her almost success... Hopefully it would be good enough to stop her parents nagging for a while.

{Fin}
when repeated too often