Personal Quest the good doctor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
& my heart ran away with me
"On it." Grabbing the box(es) of supplies and making his way to the consultation area, Remi can only guess at how best to place things. Never medically inclined, it's only because this wasn't the first clinic of Isla's that he'd helped set up that the Lullaby had any sort of intuition about where things should go. Then again knowing Isla she'd probably flit through at various intervals and rearrange things as the days went on anyhow.

Joining Everest in offering his praise, Remi nods in agreement. Reaching out for the Remedy to try and press a kiss to her temple, he whispers, "I will see about finding some sort of charm to protect this place against fire." Isla might quite enjoy flames these days, but that didn't mean she'd be happy about her clinic meeting the same fate as the one in the Grounds had.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
ISLA

As always, Isla is not one to sit and do nothing while Ever and Remi get to work, and whilst they arrange things accordingly, the Remedy adds the finishing touches. She bundles boxes of blank files and folios into the office and behind the reception desk, adds a couple of air purifying plants to the reception, and sets out bowls of peppermint bark in warm water to fill the room with their scent.

By the time they're done, it's with a fanged grin to both Attuned and demigod that Isla breathes a sigh of relief. "It's a start," she agrees, comfortably smushed against Remi for a moment. "I couldn't have done this without you - any of you. I booked a table down at one of the bars on the waterfront for food and drink, if you want to join me."

Whether or not they agree, it's where the rest of the evening will find Isla. And come the following morning, of course, anyone will be able to find her happily at work in the new clinic.

All done! THANK YOUUUU!

~FIN
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner