An Entry in *the* Journal
Caelynn's Written Journal for Frankie

Age: 26 | Height: 5'2'' | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: KeebahSan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

My dearest Frankie,

an entry to what I've learned —

Hey Sunstone,

It's been too long. Firstly, I miss you. More than any of these words could put forth. I wish you could be here with me. I woke up this morning and *everything* is so different. It's all the same, but different.

I woke up and my dinner plate from the night before was crusted over, dry and rotten through. As if it was petrified. Laying there untouched for hundreds of years. I fell asleep in my fucking chair for fucks sake. I've never seen food like that. I had previously packed my bags, I was set to leave this morning for someplace else, any place but home. Then I wake and my dinner is devasted, I'm surprisingly comfortable as if I've spelt for a year, and my most favorite cup (which previously held my favorite tea) has completely dried out as well. It's ridiculous, the amount of fear that gave me. You won't imagine what it felt like to walk outside and see that the ground has *grown* or aged. Like it's a child of mine that stands before me 20 years older when all I can see is the infant I once coddled. It's ridiculous the way I felt this morning and the way I feel now. Sitting here still with 0.0000000000 answers, but 1,000,000,000,000 more questions. Ugh.

The flowers, they're different too! Well some of them anyway. I'm going to document as much as I can. Maybe I can find a person like Mother and Father to learn under, that way they can teach me about all these new flowers. What would that be called? Apprenticeship? Yeah, maybe I'll try that. Then again, no one will be as good of a partner in chaos learning than you my dearest.  

Oh! Get this! The *sky* has fucking boats in it. Boats Frankie, imagine it. A literal ship, above our heads in the sky! Flying like a gore crow, just up there. Don't ask me to explain that one yet, I can't even begin to wrap my own head around it. It's like I fell asleep and was sent into another universe. I imagine this is what our great great great grandparents would feel like if they existed beside us today.

I think about you often. So often, Frankie. I wish to all the gods that I could have you back, but I know that is not possible. It's not imaginable, you are where you were meant to be and I won't ask Dygra to pull you from your perfect place to be back with me.

Well, that's all for today, when I have more for you I'll write again. Maybe I'll add pictures. I'll ask Drygra if there is a way to communicate with you better. To get you these letters, this book of letters. If it's possible, would you write me back? Would you want to know what I'm learning?

With all my love,
Your Moonflower

— in your memory, FOREVER.