The Celestine Keepers
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
To the Celestine Keepers –

Hello, I’m Sunjata, the Archon of King’s End.

I am in search of someone that might work within the Celestine that could help King’s End with the potential of refitting a space inhabited by our native creatures to be both beneficial for people and our wildlife. We are intending to build a town, but I want to ensure that we don’t disrupt or change too much of the environment that we force the creatures out.

Any information of who to contact would be great and I thank you in advance for your help.

- Sunjata Wrenzoak
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
let me wander
with the ones
Sunjata,

Hello – I’m Lena, the Caretaker of the Celestine. I’d be happy to assist. It might provide us with some beneficial information as well, especially with the void creatures rampant nowadays.

I will need to set aside the dates and times in my schedule – do you have a certain timeframe in mind?

Thank you for the consideration.

- Lena
who are tangled in stars
and tethered to promise