as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tendrils of warm sunlight streamed through the monolithic trees of the Greatwood as the season drew to a close, casting enchanting patterns of light and shadow upon the forest floor. Motes of dust danced lazily in the air, accompanied by the ethereal glow of will o' wisps that flickered like distant stars in the daylight.

Amidst this serene spectacle of nature, Dorian stood at the edge of the woods, a stark contrast to the whimsical beauty surrounding him. His figure, framed against the verdant backdrop, exuded an aura of calculated intent, his gaze piercing yet inscrutable as he observed the tranquil scene before him.

With his hands clasped neatly behind his back, Dorian surveyed the towering oaks and firs with a sense of detached admiration. They had flourished under nature's care, thriving in their own realm of magic and mystery. Yet, for Dorian, they were but pawns in a grander scheme, waiting to be manipulated to serve his own ambitions.
Pierce Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: 5'10 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 90 - Dext: 50 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 46 - Int:
Change author:
Pierce
He isn’t sure what exactly draws him toward the lush greenery of the Greatwood, but the second he steps onto the moss and the trees start to weave, Pierce can feel exactly why it had intrigued him to approach the towering woods. Something lay inside, his kin. Not Dahlia, though, that much he knows, and it spurs him on with an eagerness he didn’t quite know he possessed.

Like a compass needle burning through him, Pierce arrives behind Dorian at a distance, gaining a full view of the man as he surveys the trees. There is no use hiding his arrival, having absolutely zero need to. They were all part of the Family, after all. “I hear they call you Dorian here.” The deep baritone rumbles his arrival, stepping up toward him with eyes glinting in appreciation and clearly impressed, before he peers out to the trees, their roots corded and strong not unlike the muscles that wind around Pierce’s own arms. “I apologize for not seeking you out sooner. I took some time to sample the offerings.
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Turning smoothly as Pierce's voice resonates through the air, Dorian offers him a congenial smile, his eyes gleaming with a mix of familiarity and calculated charm. "Yes, Dorian seemed a good a name as any." He remarked with a hint of amusement, acknowledging the whimsical nature of the names people adopted in this world.

As Pierce approaches, Dorian's gaze flickers toward the towering trees, the vibrant greenery of the Greatwood seeming almost to pulse with life. Nodding as Pierce mentioned his explorations, Dorian's smile widened just a fraction. "No need for apologies. It's important to familiarize oneself with the fruits of this land. All the better to know what it is we are here to take." He replies smoothly, his tone carrying a subtle note of approval.

Leaning in slightly, Dorian's voice lowers, carrying the weight of secrecy and ambition. "I'm glad you're here. You see, I have plans for the Greatwood." He confides, his gaze lingering on the majestic trees that stand as sentinels before them. "For a land so fertile and vast, it has been ignored from what I can see. I can think of no better region to than this to let some of our more insidious flora and fauna out. With their influence, we can carve out a larger domain for the Family." Given the glowering lack of oversight, Dorian judged they could do it before anyone even noticed.
Pierce Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: 5'10 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 90 - Dext: 50 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 46 - Int:
Change author:
Pierce
There’s a hum of agreement that vibrates from the taller man as he approaches, settling in beside Dorian to peer up at the trees while he offers his apologies. Dorian’s smooth response does well to bring a flicker of relief and an amused grin of greed to blossom on Pierce’s face, dipping his chin a little. “It has been stimulating.” Pierce offers, before he draws silent as any good soldier does when Dorian leans in, meeting halfway as his bright gaze lingers on the winding bark of the trees, the way the branches furrow and twist out.

A low rumble of a laugh purrs through his chest, a cutting grin spreading on his face as he nods. “I have heard rumors of the same.” Rulers gone missing, the fae and the trees left to fend for themselves against what has already begun to corrupt. And with how dense the forest and woodlands are, well, count him in.

I am more than ready to start.” His deep voice holds every inch a sense of eagerness, a hidden feral tone that has the air of teeth ready to sink into the prospect. His large muscles flex as he turns to face Dorian more fully, itching to start.
Dorian Inanis

Change author:

Dorian's eyes glimmer with a ruthless hunger as he listens to Pierce's words, his gaze sweeping over the vast expanse of the Greatwood before settling back on his companion. With a predatory smile, he nods in approval at Pierce's readiness, a silent understanding passing between them of their shared thirst for power.

"I have complete faith in your abilities," Dorian responds smoothly, his voice dripping with anticipation. He turns to face Pierce fully, locking eyes with him in a darkly intense moment."The Greatwood will be ours to control."

Dorian closes his eyes, focusing on the violet tether that connects him to all life he had brought to this remote corner of the universe. The identities and numbers of those who responded to his call were insignificant at the moment. Once word got out about the availability of the Greatwood, more individuals would come seeking it.

As he opens his eyes again, Dorian's composed façade remains intact, but a dangerous glint sparks in his gaze. "Let the conquest begin," he murmurs, his voice laced with sinister glee as he prepares to unleash the full might of darkness upon the unsuspecting forest.

~FIN
The high indifference some call fate
But we had names more intimate
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!