as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Turning smoothly as Pierce's voice resonates through the air, Dorian offers him a congenial smile, his eyes gleaming with a mix of familiarity and calculated charm. "Yes, Dorian seemed a good a name as any." He remarked with a hint of amusement, acknowledging the whimsical nature of the names people adopted in this world.

As Pierce approaches, Dorian's gaze flickers toward the towering trees, the vibrant greenery of the Greatwood seeming almost to pulse with life. Nodding as Pierce mentioned his explorations, Dorian's smile widened just a fraction. "No need for apologies. It's important to familiarize oneself with the fruits of this land. All the better to know what it is we are here to take." He replies smoothly, his tone carrying a subtle note of approval.

Leaning in slightly, Dorian's voice lowers, carrying the weight of secrecy and ambition. "I'm glad you're here. You see, I have plans for the Greatwood." He confides, his gaze lingering on the majestic trees that stand as sentinels before them. "For a land so fertile and vast, it has been ignored from what I can see. I can think of no better region to than this to let some of our more insidious flora and fauna out. With their influence, we can carve out a larger domain for the Family." Given the glowering lack of oversight, Dorian judged they could do it before anyone even noticed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: as mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth - by Dorian - 02-25-2024, 03:00 PM