the pleasure, the privilege is mine
Fox <333
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
'Cause with my mid-youth crisis all said and done
"The Inner Quarter should be one of the safest places in the Grounds," Fox reasons with a smirk. "If you think about it, I'd just be doing my duty as a hunter, giving it the attention it deserves." It and Kiada, though if anyone presses him, Fox will never tell. Offering her an affectionate scrunch of his nose over his bowl of food - a silent I miss you too that he can't admit with his mouth full - he gives himself a moment to enjoy his dinner before responding.

"It just means I'll be needy and pathetic when I get back," he warns, as if this is something Kiada can absolutely look forward to. As for what creature he might find? "I'm not even sure what's out there in Torchline, when it comes to the void things," he admits. "I was going to ask around once I was there, and make plans. Unless you know of anything easy to catch?"
FOX
I need to be youthfully felt, 'cause God I never felt young
totally sniped from odd ilu
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// seen you smile in a secret language
He does know all the right things to say as she takes another bite from her bowl, swallowing it down just in time to look at him and beam a grin his way. She continues to take bites as they walk, silence overtaking them for a moment while they indulge, before he speaks again and she’s downed nearly half of her bowl so far. “Oh I can manage that.” She purrs a little playfully, looking over at him with warmth blooming in her icy gaze.

As for Torchline’s creatures, she shakes her head a little in her own uncertainty – though she has started to see what kind of letters Dantalion’s received, and with it a bit more information than she’d otherwise have on the warm, tropical region. “Actually… I think their river stars are acting up as well as a change to one of their native flowers.” Judging by their previous mission of collecting the raven, she doesn’t feel the need to add when you see one you’ll know.
KIADA
love i know just like the ocean //
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"I was hoping you would say that," Fox murmurs, smiling and leading them off the main path towards the bridges and trails that will eventually lead them to the cottage where they live. It doesn't take long for him to devour the rest of their impromptu meal, either, the hunter letting out a long sigh after a deep lungful of air, clearly feeling much better now that they're firmly on dry land.

"River stars and flowers," he repeats, stretching his arms above his head and flashing Kiada a fanged grin. "Maybe I'll hunt down a flower this time around, give myself a break. Besides, it might be easier to take back on a long journey, compared to, oh, you know, an angry raven." Flowers are silent for the most part, or so he assumes.
FOX
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
A soft laugh leaves her as he guides her toward the bridges so the trek home goes by relatively quick. She, too, eats her meal relatively quickly, still tucked close beside him even as she pauses to take one last look back toward the water, already knowing that Fox would likely be starting to feel better already.

Oh, for sure.” Kiada hums a soft sound, contemplative before she peers up at him with a small twist to her lips in an easier smile. “I got a flower from Halo. I found that it was easiest to bring a terrarium with.” She offers a hint of advice, because there was no way she would have been able to take the frostbloom back without it, nor did she want to have the problem they had when they captured the dread raven.  Bags and nets, sure, but a cage might have been smart.

If only they’d known what they were trying to catch, though, which they hadn’t. So she doesn’t mind the fact they’d missed the option to start with. If Fox was going for a flower, though, he could be far more prepared this time around. “If I learn about any more of them in Danta’s mail before you go, I’ll let you know of any other options.” She offers, wrapping her arm around his middle and tucking in against his side, pressing her cheek to his side.
KIADA
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
"I'll keep that in mind, thank you," Fox says with a grateful smile; now that they're a distance from the ocean, on their way home and with full bellies, he's as content as it gets. "And I'd appreciate that. Just information on flora and fauna though - I don't want to hear about Danta's gossip or dirty laundry. Grinning now, he lets a warm arm slip around Kiada as they walk. "Unless it's very scandalous, of course."

Their stroll back to the cottage passes seemingly in no time at all, though the stars are beginning to peep out by the time they're approaching the door, and Fox holds it open for the harpy with a little bow. "I feel as though we ought to celebrate tonight, given your new job," he says. "Alas, I only have wine and beer, but I imagine we can make it work."
FOX
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
You should.” She flashes him a grin in response, squeezing his arm lightly as she remains nestled up beside him. As for the information on flora and fauna, she snickers like it’s some conspiracy between them, cutting him a look that seems to say when wouldn’t it be scandalous?I can manage that.” She assures him instead, content to let the idea of that conversation alight their nights each time they came home to each other.

And it sounds incredibly amusing and fun. But the cottage comes into view and Kiada lets him go as he opens the door, bowing toward her as she slips in and the harpy turns to step backwards once she’s inside, waiting for him to join after, arms outstretched for him. “Wine and beer will do more than suffice.” She flashes him a bright grin, incredibly content with the idea, ready to tug him into the kitchen so that they can get the wine and beer in question, so they can get started on their celebration.
KIADA
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
"I'm glad you agree." Fox grins, clicking the door securely behind him and moving into Kiada's outstretched arms, clearly glad to be home. It's without letting her go that they move into the kitchen, pouring wine to celebrate and beer to chase it down with.

Perhaps Fox even offers the harpy a little dance for her trouble, music humming from lips loosened by booze. Granted, it's not easy to move around his little kitchen with any sort of grace (not that he has much) and so it isn't long before they migrate upstairs and into their bedroom.

And, well, what happens from there is anybody's guess.
FOX