kings of the killing, out for blood
Astaroth
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
Her back stiffened in the face of that smirk. She disliked the hint of condescention, whether it was intended or not, and did not have the patience to put up with it.
"It's my job," she replied, baring her own fangs in a sharp smile almost as cool as the water of the Black Lake. "For what it's worth, Danta did appoint me as Ambassador of this region. I have every intention of taking it seriously. That makes it very much my business what kind of light my home is painted in."

Untangling her feet from the skirt, Maea pushed herself up to stand and dusted off the dress. "I should start to head home. Thank you for your help. It was nice talking to you." She actually meant it. If not for the sour taste the last few minutes had left in her mouth, she would have been happy to have found a new friend. But as it stood, she wasn't sure where to go from here.

She had a lot to think about.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
/// forgive me father, for i have sinned
and as i kneel here now,
Pleased to see the bit of fire that flares from Maea, Asta nods. He understands her position quite well, but in that she should also understand his. Security. Slowly becoming nicknamed the Maverick’s Shadow, as it were. If nothing else, protection of the Dusklight came second to ensuring that Danta was fine. That was the deal he’d made with the other Ancient, after all. “Of course. Once again, I promised not to start trouble.” He finds that it doesn’t soothe her, though, but it isn’t Asta’s fault if that were the case.

He'll have to apologize to Danta in advance for what it might bring up.

Either way, Maea makes to leave and Asta remains by the fire, clearly not wanting to come off as a threat as his dark gaze watches her rise. “You’re very welcome, my dear. It was nice speaking with you as well.” Until she started to get all green around the gills. But, he doesn’t think of her any less for it, offering a little wave as she departs, content to sit amongst the flame a bit longer before turning into the fyrhund of his shift and returning back toward the Last Whisper.

- FIN <3
Astaroth
hands red with blood,
i know deep down, that i'll do it again ///